Finding the Right School For You!
Finding good quality teaching positions abroad is not always easy. At Belvedere Schools we believe that our rapidly growing success is due to our personalised approach. We meet and visit all of our clients and schools, to ensure that our exacting standards are upheld and maintained. It can be daunting taking this first step, but submit an application form and we will guide you through every stage of the process. Whilst different locations may have specific requirements we welcome applications from NQT’s, experienced teachers and those seeking leadership positions. Single and married teachers (with dependents) will be considered. Should you wish to be considered for one of our advertised vacancies or if you would just like to register your interest in working overseas please complete our application form.
The form is available by following the link below and downloading the form. Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs Julie Humphreys (email@example.com).Application Form Latest Jobs
The Rewards of Teaching Overseas
- The opportunity to live abroad and immerse yourself in a foreign culture, whilst developing professionally.
- See the world and get paid! Whilst living abroad it is much easier and less costly to travel to other nearby foreign countries.
- International schools will usually offer attractive and in many places tax-free salaries, including housing, return flights and health insurance benefits.
- Experience a high standard of living, whilst having the opportunity to save for your future.
- Contracts are typically two years, with the option for renewal.
- Teach enthusiastic children who want to learn.
- Build a lifetime of wonderful memories.
Let Belvedere Schools help you expand your horizons and develop professionally, whilst experiencing the excitement of living and working overseas. We will help you find the right school for you, safe in the knowledge that we personally vet all of our schools and advise on benefit packages.
Anyone wishing to apply should call us so that we may talk them through our application process.